Friday 28 January 2011

100 Subscriber Competition! *CLOSED* - Frankiiiiieeee

Hello Beautiful People,


Thank-you so much, with your help I have finally reached 100 subscribers! I know I have not yet done any tutorials, but they should be coming. I have just been collecting up some confidence by using the cameras but I should be okay soon! :) I hope you have enjoyed some of my video's anyways. . .


Competition Rules
- Must be a subscriber to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AmeliaRMakeup?feature=mhum


- If under 18 please get parents permission for me to send the prize out to your address.


- You Can enter 2 times if you wish.


- UK Only Competition!


WELL DONE TO FRANKIIIEEEE who won the competition.
Key Necklace From Topshop :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment