Monday 10 January 2011

OOTD 2 - 10.1.11

Sorry About It Being In Black And White, But I Wanted To Show You This Knitted Type Top I Brought From River Island. It Was Down From £30 To £15 In The SALE So It Was A Must Buy! It Is A Lilac Coloured Jumper. I Love This A Lot. I Wore It With Some Black Leggings And Shorts.


The Headband Which Has Daisy's On It, Which I Thought Was Really Cute From Primark - £1. It Reminded Me Of My Childhood When I Made Daisy Chain Necklaces & Bracelets.


The Necklace Had A Rose & Rocking Horse On, This Was £1.50 From Primark & I Fell In Love With It When I Saw It! I Will Post Some Pictures Of All       The Charm Necklaces I Brought That Day On Another Post. I Want To Apologise For Not Posting Many Video's Lately, I Have Left My Camcorder Charger In America, Which Is Annoying! I Have Also Had The Dreaded Flu Which Still Has Not Fully Dissapeared Yet.


I Will See You In My Next Blog Post,


Amelia x

No comments:

Post a Comment